ADDRESSING SHOULDER PAIN
What can cause shoulder pain?
What are some of our treatment options for shoulder pain?
At the Regenerative Institute of Wellesley we offer several regenerative therapy options which assist the healing process naturally, may alleviate shoulder pain and improve your journey to recovery.
We offer services such as OrthoGold 100 (shockwave therapy), Pulsecenter XL Pro (pulsed electricmagnetic field therapy) and truDOSE (platelet-rich-plasma therapy), all of whiuch are non-invasive or non-surgical and may offer an alternative to surgical treatment.
How can the Regenerative Institute of Wellesley help with shoulder pain?
Our trained staff can help by determining what treatment option would be most appropriate for your condition, based on a personal consultation.
At our clinic we offer various nonsurgical and noninvasive treatments that may help treat many kinds of musculoskeletal and tendon issues along with their underlying problems. Contact us today to learn more.
What are some of the benefits with regenerative therapies for shoulder pain?
- Promotes an anti-inflammatory response in the body
- May assist in alleviating pain
- Improves joint function
- Has the ability to accelerate the body’s natural healing process
- Increases circulation and the formation of new blood vessels
- Promotes tissue repair and cell regeneration
- Are a non-surgical and non-invasive therapy option